Upon successful prototyping, Phoenix Kiosk begins the production process. There are over 280 points of inspection throughout this process, which is supervised by a production manager and quality assurance personnel from start to finish. Stringent quality control ensures flawless workmanship on hardware, and optimal functionality for software. Phoenix Kiosk delivers its projects on time due to efficiencies that are engrained into the production process.
Phoenix Kiosk can develop and build our products to meet specific certifications if your project requires it. The following certifications can potentially be attained for any custom project we develop:
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.- UL Certification
- Canadian Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.- CUL Certification
- European Conformity Certification – CE Certification
- Federal Communications Commission – FCC Certification
- TUV Rheinland of North America, Inc. – TUV Certification
Certification requirements may add to a project’s lead-time, so be sure to tell us about all of your project’s requirements when you contact us or fill out a “Quick Quote.” We look forward to working with you!
To learn more about our products and services, check out our complete line of kiosk models, as well as examples of our turnkey solutions. Keep in mind that our software solutions can be further customized to meet your needs.